Sunday, March 13, 2016

How To Start Your Own PROFITABLE Before The End Of Year 2016?



I have been away for some time because I got engaged with some task to supervise and manage NEW BUSINESS SET-UP ideas I sold to some clients in the course of writing articles about small business and entrepreneurship prospects. 2016 has been a year of mixed blessings as I will write about the challenges and successes I attained in the preceding year as we gravitate towards the end of year 2016, I will Endeavor to share some of the business ideas I tried, those that failed and the ones that brought reasonable income.

I hope there will be enough time for me to write more articles before the end of 2016 as I have a whole lot of consultancy services in waiting already and this might perhaps required me travelling out of Lagos for some period of time, however, I will try as much as possible to give my very best as event unfolds.
There are many reasons for wanting to start your own business, and most of us get to this point in life where being your own boss is the next best decision available.  Irrespective of the motive behind such a move, one of the following reasons should be the motivating factor for desiring to be your own boss.

Ø Freedom from daily routine.
Ø Doing what I want when I want.
Ø Improve my living standard.
Ø I want creative freedom.
Ø I want to fully use my skills, knowledge and education.
Ø I have a product/idea/service that people need.
Ø I’ll have more time with the family.
Ø I won’t have a dress code.
Ø There are good tax breaks for business owners.
Ø I want to be my own boss.
Ø I want to make the decisions.

Though, there are many challenges associated with floating an entrepreneurial venture but the fulfillment inherent in self-employment far outweighs the challenges. I know about myself and many old colleagues that had left the corporate 9-5 salary jobs for personal businesses and have found fulfillment afterwards. Perhaps, 2016 financial and economic year could be the turning point you have ever been dreaming about, why don’t you take the bull by the horn and start a small business even though you start operating from home.  

For your Business Registration, Business Plan, Brand Marketing, Business Proposals, Strategic Business Development, Content Management, SMS and E-mail Marketing, Expatriate Quota/Work Permits, SMEs start-up.

Contact us at:
Prospective Ideas Nig Ent
5, Atunwa Street Off Unity Rd,
By Custom Training School
Ikeja.
Lagos - State.
+2348034201291; +2348170327317
ideasandprospects@gmail.com;
lekanolanite@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment