Monday, February 1, 2021

HOW TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL AS A NEW SENSATION INTERNET MARKETER.



The first internet marketing I did was selling an internet browsing tweak way back in 2006 just before I got my marketing job in the bank, thereafter, I venture into VOIPS, selling e-books and other information materials that I created myself or got through a reseller or resale rights. In addition to the above mentioned, I started writing and publishing on forums such as Nairaland, blogs and other self development online platforms. Nairaland really helped shape my internet marketing direction as it became the turning point for the things I thought were mere passion but turns out to become a source of sustenance till date.

I have few of my articles and publications on nairaland that are still bestsellers till date, when it comes to business and school registration, my article has garnered more income and revenue than my total wages when I was working in the bank. And my article on nylon production business, recycling plastic and nylon waste is today still the most visited in that niche and I still earn from it till tomorrow.
If, unlike me, your career in life has not involved any form of marketing or selling, then to get involved in internet marketing is one hell of a giant leap.


I was first introduced into internet marketing in 2006 through Success Digest publications owned by Dr Sunny Obazu-Ojeagbase, a business coach and mentor. I was a lover of complete sport magazine and every last page of the sport magazine carries some information about online and internet marketing business. I kept seeing an advert for something called Google Ads, click-banks, PayPal, e-books, info products and a lot of other relevant reports. At this point, I was still in the banking system chasing deposits day-in day-out and i all I used the internet for was either networking with colleagues or just browsing in general for any information that I needed on any subject matter under the sun.

Even inside success digest papers and complete sports magazines, there are columns where you can place advert for your internet marketing skills, info product, software services and people would buy your products and you would receive a generous income. Simple, I thought, that is until you try it as an uneducated marketer. I lost more money than I invested, however, this can be quite normal for the beginner. I accepted the fact that I had lost money but vowed to continue looking for something that I could do.


So, being curious about money making on the internet I decided to investigate further. I came across many money making opportunities that promise this that and the other, which I am sure a lot of you have seen yourselves. Successful internet marketers such as Akin Alabi, Nzimora, Seun Osewa, Patrick Ogidi, John Obidi and a host of others had encounter with success digest one way or the other. Anyway, after a while I found an offer that I thought I could try out and see what happens without losing an absolute fortune. After starting a venture into internet marketing for the first time you will find yourself seemingly lost in a world of information. There is so much to learn and so many ways to learn it.

It takes time to learn what you need to know about internet marketing And I don’t think that there are any real secrets, just techniques.

On the internet there are thousands of people trying to make money and they are all either making new products or looking for products to help themselves financially. There are endless programs and E-Books and ideas available that tries to help you succeed in whatever money making business you are involved in.

I am not trying to promote anything here, I am just trying to say that when you go into internet marketing, take your time, learn, read, re-read, and learn again.

Nothing is right if it is not right for you.

If you don’t fully understand something, keep asking questions until you do understand it or don’t do it.


There is no easy answer for the beginner, it is just a matter of that person finding out what is right for them. I just hope that anybody who tries internet marketing for the first time takes my advice on board and succeeds. There is no single best way to succeed on the internet, every successful story has a its peculiar strategy and style of reaching out to the larger audience, some internet marketers make use of video skits, youtube, twitter, instagram, facebook, vox-pops, etc, to attract their audiences. Whatever skill you possess and have deep passion for, now is the time to turn that dream into reality.
To your success

Olanite Olalekan.  


No comments:

Post a Comment