Sunday, March 22, 2020

7 PROVEN WAYS THAT HELPS THE MIND TO IMPROVE YOUR PERSONAL LIFE

Honestly, my background has given me a lot of opportunities to excel in life. I was not born with a silver spoon neither was I raised in abject poverty, I had the privilege to mingle with the well to do as well as the less privileged of the society. Fortunately, one of my greatest strength lies in the fact that, whenever I set my mind to achieve something, I always give it my best shot even when the result isn’t favorable. My MIND has been my best companion when all odds seems not in my favour and even when the chips are flat down, my mind always keeps me going and reassuring me of better deals ahead. I have come to realize in life that with positive mindset, the ants could also move the mountain.

 Using your mind to improve personal life is a great start to achieving. When you use your mind, you set out to gain qualities that guide you in the right direction.
To use the mind to improve your life, consider the following tips:
COMMITMENTS
We all have commitments. Commitments are a part of life. When you have commitments, you enter into promises that you will get something done. Start making commitments to you. I commit to change habits that hinder me from achieving my goals, or improving my personal life.


SKILLS
Evaluate your skills to see how you can use them to better your life. While you are evaluating your skills, look for new skills. Reach deep inside you, accept the discomforts, fears, or things you do not like, look past them and find new skills.
PRIORITIES
Do you have your priorities straight? Do you have all your plans in perspective? Re-evaluate your plans to make sure that you are on the right path to improve your
personal life. If you notice areas you can improve, don’t be afraid to take action. Taking action is the last steps you will take in anything you do that helps to improve your life.

FAILURE:
How do you view failure? Failure upside down is achievement. Failure is common and happens to all us daily. Failure helps us to learn how to develop and grow into a better person. If you sit around stressing failure, then you are heading nowhere quick. Failure is a part of life. You have failure around you, in you, and in your future. Learn from your failures, accept your blame and move to make things better for you.


SAYING NO!
People hear the word no and fear it. No is not a rejection; rather no is a positive action you take to spare your future. When you say no, I am not going to the bar, you are saying I have better things to do than waste my time in a building filled with drunks. Sometimes you have to tell someone you love no. For instance, you may have to tell your mate no when he or she asks you to watch television when you know you have to prepare a waiting report or business proposal. Don’t let your mate hold you back. It is ok to say no.

RULES:
We all follow rules. Rules are a part of life, which sometimes the rules are hard to digest. You have to learn to open up your passageway and digest them anyway unless you are willing to stand up and protest in a positive way. People complaining about rules they don’t like and not taking action is wasting everyone’s time. You have the power, yet it takes you to use that power.
TRIAL RIDES:
Life is filled with trials. Every day we walk out our door we are on a trial ride. Each day we have good trials and bad trials. How do you handle trials? If you are willing to take risks in life, likely you handle trials well. On the other hand, if you fear changes, then you will need to find a way to deal with the trials in life. Unfortunately, too many people deal with these trials by drinking excessively or drugging. Don’t be one of these people.
You have many options in life. Good options and bad options will come your very way each day. Sometimes you will choose bad options, yet when you make mistakes, don’t dwell rather pull up your resources to see how you could have done things different, and do it different the next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment